Thursday, March 22, 2007

Today I received an e.mail telling me that I have been "provisionally accepted" into the Masters of Pastoral Psychological counselling Program at St. Stephen's university. I'm very excited about this. Pastoral counseling looks at counseling as a form of ministry and offers the opportunity to incorporate spirituality into counseling.I'm happy about this news.

I've been reading the school's calender for the past couple of years but it's never been the correct time. Over the past six months I've been feeling a really strong calling and so finally met with someone from the school and after I did that, I became convinced that I needed to apply.

This is an example of my following my intuition. Although, intellectually I've been really interested in the program for awhile, I just knew it wasn't the right time. Now I know that it is. I have no idea where this is going to lead me, but I trust that there is a Divine plan for this.

Yay!

No comments: